Search This Blog

Friday, August 3, 2012

Squishy Friday

Friday, you’ve finally come, I thought you’d never get here………

Today has been so busy at the office; I haven’t had a moment to think of anything clever to write about.  I know, I’m a slacker.

I thought I’d share with you a few of my SquishPix…. I’m a dork, I have no problem admitting it…..
Squishing the Tiara..

Squishing a random Cincinnati building.

Squishing the sun, yea I'm a hard ass like that.

Squishing lights at the Reds' Stadium.

Gently squishing a tiny little pitcher on the pitcher's mound.

 If I can muster any time, I hope to post over the weekend.... If not, I'll see you all on Monday!!!


4 comments:

Vigilarius said...

You might enjoy this, TB:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EBlPy0byK8

:)

TrippyBeth said...

i couldn't watch the video... youtube, rudely, told me that it was private.

Vigilarius said...

Sorry about that. It was viewable by the public when I posted the darn thing. :(

TrippyBeth said...

Damn youtube.