Search This Blog

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Intranasal Photography

Ok, this will be a brief posting with some message examples from the dating site that I just had to share.

Message #1


This message is contains a perfect example of photos that men put on their profiles.
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?
In what universe would someone ever think that a photo taken peering up ones nose would ever be attractive to the opposite sex??
I’m sure that even if I were an otolaryngologist I still would not be attracted to that.
This guy could be a perfectly nice man for all I know, but the photo just turns me off… and I would venture to guess that I’m not the only one.

So, being the giver that I am… give, give, give… I offered the tiny bit of advice… “take some photos from a better angle”.
I hope he heeds my advice, I’m sure it will increase his odds.

Message #2




“WILD THING”???

All I can and will say is:
FOR FUCK’S SAKE.

THAT IS ALL….

No comments: