Search This Blog

Friday, January 25, 2013

Shut out the Rut, Nut...

Hells bells, infidels all part of my crew…

It seems that the older I get, I start looking at the weekends with more and more reverence… almost like Christmas Eve to a 6 year old.

It’s not even like my weekends are all that awetabulous, they’re mostly just OK… but I’m not working.

It’s not even that I hate my job, it’s not torturous, it’s not like I’m on the chain gang or cleaning out porta potties.  I have a pretty low stress job (as long as no one fucks with me), I work with several people I like, I can get a few minutes here and there to entertain you… so really, it could be and has been worse.

So what’s my problem?

Maybe it’s a rut?

Here’s an article about being in a rut and how to climb out.

Maybe I’m not in a rut after all.

Bored is probably a better word for it.  I don’t mind my job, but it doesn’t excite me, I can’t say that I look forward to it.  I just do it.  Like I’m expected to.

I need excitement!!!  And probably a career change.

I’d love to go back to school; I really need to seriously look at the possibilities.

It looks like the snowpocalypse isn’t really coming to fruition either.  I was hoping to get some snowy cemetery photos soon, doesn’t look like that’s going to happen…

Maybe I’ll just go to bed for the weekend!!!

1 comment:

Vigilarius said...

Going to bed for the weekend sounds like a great idea, but going to bed until March would be even better.

I'm glad the dreaded snowpocalypse fizzled out, as I absolutely hate that hideous frozen menace known as 'snow". Too bad you won't be getting any nice snowy cemetery photos, though. (Oh Well, you can always stay home and work on those nudie shots!) ;)