Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Real World Blogging

Hello friends!
I am back in the real world, much to my chagrin.
Being an adult really sucks sometimes.

I finally got back into CVG at appx 930 Sunday night, after a pretty rough flight from Atlanta.  But I survived, my luggage made it home, so it was all good.

I was mostly ready to be back in the real world… well until yesterday morning.
20 fucking degrees, frost covered car, YUK!  I hate scraping my windows more than almost anything else in the entire world.  Not exaggerating.

Oh yea, and I’m exhausted.

I don’t know what I was thinking when I didn’t take yesterday as a vacation day as well.  Stupid stupid stupid.

Now it's Tuesday and I'm still beat down and I have a fucking Ohio Valley headache!
But, I’m tougher than I look, I’ll make it.

Walking through the airport Sunday night in Atlanta, an airport employee yelled at me “Hey girl, love the hat!! And that tattoo! I see you girl!”
I love gay guys.

Reminded me of when I was walking into the Cracker Barrel before Christmas for a family thingy.  I had on my red boots and a skirt.
A lady yelled across the parking lot “You rock those red boots, girl!”


The red boots, as I was riding on the tool box of a truck.


A few random vacation photos....
Smithwick's.
The waiter and I discussed how annoying it is when people mispronounce the name of this yummy beer.  I said that if they cannot get it right, they should be denied good beer.  The waiter concurred.


Daytona Beach at night.
Pretty much the only way I like the beach.


A new skirt.
Daytona Motor Speedway.


Flight ready.

A few NON-vacation photos:
The vintage cocktail set I received for Christmas.


Updated bar shot, notice the tequila??

Writing this posting today was an ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE.
I don't know what's up with Blogger, but if it keeps being a bitch, I'll have to move on!
Straighten your shit up, Blogger!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I too am a fan of the red boots. I'm sure they would look good with the new skirt!
PS: welcome back to winter.

Vigilarius said...

Welcome back, TB! The boots are nice, but I especially like your stockings. Va-va-voom! ;)

TrippyBeth said...

Thanks for the welcome back Boys!
I love skirts, tights, boots and, of course, hats!