Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Submissive Flip Flops


Well the week is almost half over, YAY!!!
I so didn’t want to get out of bed this morning.  It was cool and rainy, perfect sleeping weather.  But I did get up. Sometimes it really sucks being a grown-up.

Yesterday was Polka Dot Tuesday!!  I am the only that recognized it!

Yesterday I was in the public restroom in my office building.  I’ve told you before why I seldom use the private one in my office.
Another woman follows me in and enters the stall next to mine.  She is talking on the phone and doesn’t stop to use the facilities.  Her conversation went something like this:
“Yes, I’m in the bathroom, yes I’m peeing… because I’m on the phone!”
“I have very clean ears; you know that, I hate dirty ears!”
Then there were a few other things said that I don’t recall.
She flushes, exits the stall, and then exits the restroom… WITHOUT WASHING HER HANDS!!

I wanted to scream a comment about the irony from my stall, but I held my tongue (not with my hands, I was in the restroom after all).
Now you can understand why I don’t touch anything with my bare hands in the restroom after I’ve washed my hands.  GROSS!

Tuesday morning, I had a doctor appointment with the rheumatologist before I went in to work.  The appointment went rather well.  I had a bone scan which was pretty good considering that I’ve been on prednisone for about 18 months at least.  We are increasing the Methotrexate and decreasing the prednisone… YAY! Hopefully I’ll tolerate the medication changes without too many untoward effects.  I surrendered 4 vials of blood without a fight and arrived at work at 1045a.
When I arrived at the doctor’s office, I noticed a pair of flip flops lying in the grass alongside the parking lot.  I was perplexed.  Why would someone leave a perfectly good pair of flip flops there?


Did they just give up on the flip flop look altogether?
Were they being chased? God knows I can’t run in flip flops.  Have you ever been running down a hill in flip flops, start sliding and have your foot slide right through the little toe separation thingy?? That hurts like a mother fucker, therefore, I never run in flip flops.  If I am ever chased while wearing them, I will shuck them off so fast and lob them at my pursuer!!  Ok, I am not that coordinated… I would hope to get them off without falling over a cliff or something.  Truth be told, I’d be fucking lucky to get them off without killing myself or falling down and being murderlized by the psycho that was chasing me.  Truly, I’d just be screwed; I’d just as well lie down and let them kill me, who wants to die tired anyway??

Yesterday, I get a message on the dating site.  The guy asks me if I’m familiar with a Dom/Sub relationship.  "Yes" I reply.
There is brief conversation, and he says “Without getting too much into it, I’ll just say that I found I enjoy being forced into diapers, wearing panties, remote control devices, or toys out in public, for a woman’s pleasure at home, etc…”

I think I’ve become jaded.

Three years ago this would have been shocking to me.  Now? Not so much.

I’ve been contacted by MANY men that were submissive.  I don’t think that it’s because I look or act like a dominatrix, I don’t.  I just think that a lot of men are submissive in the bedroom.  Which is totally cool, we all have our things.  And dudes aren’t shy about just putting it out there.  I guess they figure, why waste time if a woman isn’t going to be into it?
I really don’t have a dominant personality.  I might be able to deliver a nice little spanking, but forcing someone to wear a diaper… yea, not my thing.  But, if two consenting adults are down with it…GET YOUR FREAK ON!  Who am I to judge?  I’m sure there are people out there that would think that my sexual predilections are strange, different strokes for different folks (pun intended!).
  


This is my date look.  How would you feel if this showed up on a date with you?




A day without some Jack White, well, it's a day not worth living!


2 comments:

Vigilarius said...

I like your "date look" photo. You have that cutie-pie “deer caught in the headlights” look, which isn't a bad thing at all to have on a date.

All that talk about dom/sub stuff is way beyond my comfort level, no pun intended. Apparently I'm much more innocent than I've led myself to believe. ;)

TrippyBeth said...

Thanks **blushing**
I'm not so sure the look is working for me though!!

To each his own, in the bedroom, I don't think I'd ever be good with a dude in a diaper, it grosses me out really...

I'm not innocent, but not a total freak either :)